My New Favorite Iphone Gadget

March 10, 2016


This little connector just made my photo sharing easier!  It allows me to download pictures from my DSLR onto the iPhone 6s and share right away. I had been waiting for this feature since the iPhone 4. I realize that there are many new cameras with wifi capabilities but sometimes the phone and camera don't speak the same language. At least, that was my experience with my Samsung NX300 and the iphone 5. I could never manage for the two to get along. After a day shooting, I'd have to wait to upload to my computer or carry my ipad to upload and wait for a wifi connection, etc.  It was just one more step until the new shortcut.

Honestly, the discovery happened by accident. I gave it a try when I upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus and nearly danced a jig when the thumbnails popped up on the screen. Most Apple sales reps aren't aware of the feature. Believe me, I asked! I can't blame them for keeping it under wraps even if they were aware of it. The camera on the iPhone 6 series is pretty spectacular. However, it's nice to have the option. 

Here's how it's done. Simply remove SD card from camera and insert into the adapter; connect adapter to the iPhone 6...






wait for the camera icon to appear on bottom of screen; select images; edit and share. It's that easy!



If you happen to share a lot to social media this is a great tool to add to you camera bag. It's actually small enough to keep in my wallet which is great for editing on the run. 
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |