Small Discoveries or Venice Pt Two

December 7, 2015

Venice Canal walkways is probably the smallest and most walked community I have visited. The neighboorhood covers a little more than 2 square miles. But it didn't matter to me or the others that were just as curious to visit this corner of Los Angeles.  We were enchanted. 




The homes and the community of Venice Canals walkway were just enchanting. As we walked around in high noon, I pictured the residents on their row boats on warm nights celebrating special occassions or rowing over to a friend's house for Friday night drinks and a chat. Maybe they never do but I sure would.

1 comment :

  1. Super cute, even if it's 2 square miles! I'd just row back and forth, I mean,,,, why not?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |